Monday, July 23, 2012

Pastel mode on




I think is a trend now... Pastel colors rules... From fashion to bags...
and i just can't get myself enuff of pastel color!!

Was looking through Cambridge Satchel Pastel collection!!
Is limited edition and it comes in my fav color, Lilac..... wanted to buy it with my name embossed on it.... I think my name is too long for it...maybe going for my name initial....

Added in to wish list!
And finally i had my own Hannaya fb page setup! So so busy now as i needed to manage 2 fb page... tired max... everyday just edit and edit pic non-stop!! and going through emails and notification is crazy.... Support my page here www.facebook.com/hannayafashion.

And just today, i did my gelish nail again at my fav nail salon... And guess what, is pastel colors on my nails now!!! Max lovin it!! Something special did happen today... he show up with some food for me coz i was complaining hungry!! Surprising me and you did made me felt touched. Sorry i made u jamming all the way... Thanks for the food....


And temptation to change S3 is still going on... Mein who is a forever BB person had changed her phone finally!! So now, both of them keep psycho me to change my iphone to S3!!!!
hate and love you both at the same time.....

I loves S3 so much.... everything bout it is perfect! thinking back... my iphone is almost 2 years old.... gosh... is it time to change??

xoxo ~p~

2 comments: