Monday, July 16, 2012

USS @ 2012






USS, my second visit to this theme park! Totally diff feelings as compare to the first time...
Last year visited with my sis, which is the first time for both of us. So we were totally excited bout it and it was little disappointing despite we choose the date where that day was a public holiday for SG.... so it was like the whole SG resident went to USS at the same day with us..
Lucky this time with all my besties, we bought the express tic whereby we no need to queue like mad !!! Yes... cost us around RM290 for the tic and the express pass. Less excitement this time but still happy to tour around USS with this crazy bunch of gals...




The first ride was The Ultimate Transformer ride!!! We were totally trilled by the 4D effect....
and then the roller coaster as usual, me who totally can't handle  the speed had tried all the roller coaster this time!! Hurray to myself!! I actually felt proud... my only trick is to close my eyes from the start to the end of the ride.... Muahahahaha



The roller i went on.... Still can't blieve it



He appeared to be too huge and handsome for me to react and pose!!


Took pictures with the mascot of the diff theme and because of my existent, rain never failed to show up!!! We were rushing to the gift shop in order to buy the rain coat which cost us SGD3!!
Oh ya, sunny gal join us only the second half of the day... So the first half of the day were raining.... So they were right, once Sunny gal show up and joined us.... the Sun started to shine!!!
So so so so so so so so weird!!!!

Far Far Away...my fav theme!!!

Oscar award for sale....
Didn't really grab alot of souvenir as much as my previous trip.. but still a tee for myself...^^
Not much diff items added into the shop since i last went...
We had so so much fun that day and i will never forget this trip with you all, this bunch of crazy gal!!!




And so, the ANTM group ended our journey in SG with all going home as a happy gal!!
No one is at the bottom 2 in our heart... we are all equal....


xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment