Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Case of the Stolen Keys to Tron: Legacy by TGV

Are you ready to get your self experience the 3D high tech adventure set digital world?
This could be the most and for all 3D movies you had seen in this year!
Tron Legacy will be screening on the 17 Dec and what so freaking great about it is case of the stolen keys to tron!!!

What is that?

Okey, is a contest whereby you need to search for the set of keys to the safe containing Tron: Legacy has been stolen from the projectionist’s room at TGV Cinema!
All Malaysian can be participate in this contest and help to find the culprit who did it!

And the rewards........ you are going to faint when you know it!


poster
TGV Cinemas and partners are giving out A Private Screening Hall for any movie +
a Panasonic 50” 3DTV and many other attractive prizes to the ones who manage to solve the case!!!!
I begged this would be a prefect date if there is a private screening hall for your loved one!!
I can never asked for more if my dear would have bring me to a private screening hall....i will say YES to everything he said....:)
Panasonic 50" 3DTV??? I only knew there are LCD and PLASMA TV.....3DTV?? No way man, this is the one i want to have in my new house!!
So anxious to win these cool prizes!! But wait! If you want to find out more clues of solving the stolen keys, just join TGV Cinema Facebook fans page, is so easy! www.facebook.com/TGVCinemas
It's easy as ABC.... I really need to go now! Need to stand by my running shoes to solve the stolen Keys case!
xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment