Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stop Child Abuse

I still can remember..... my unhappy childhood days....
Used to be a 'pressure' kids..... every time the result of the exam out, imma freak out!
Why? Coz is time to get punish if you dun get great result!
Well i guess every kids will go through this 'hard time'....

But i can remember there is time where i got 'superb' huge punishment!
Not very often i get this huge thing....but is rather occasionally...i would say that the process of it had buried inside my head forever......
not so sure what had happened that lead me to this...
but i can recall i was crying hardly....daddy canning me non stop using the 'rotan'.....
arms and legs are hit by the rotan....
worse still, daddy pull off my shirts and canned me with just only a gal wearing unders.....
mummy hug me closely and crying out loud and shouted to daddy to ask him stop....
i think it lasted around half hour......
all the drama ends....

mummy put creams and some oils to help me cure my wounds....
it was all over my body....
it's not the physical part of my body is hurt, but it was my mind, my memory.....
I used to hate my dad so so much..... but it all faded away.....
daddy pass away 7 years ago..... but my childhood memory stick with me forever!

Physical abuse is a big NO NO! Not only it destroy ur relationship with ur loved ones.....
but it destroy the entire childhood memory of your kids!
There is so many ways to express your feelings rather than physical abuse ur loved ones!
Please STOP child abuse!!

unicef


Let's put our hands together and support the Unicef ‘Get On Board’ campaign!
Together we can stop child abuse!
xoxo~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment