Friday, December 17, 2010

Early X'MAS treat






Christmas is next week!!!

So excited bout it, yet i have no idea how to celebrate it...lol...

no reason to celebrate it at the club this year.... packed, jammed and chaos!!

Just give me a break! Being with the one i loved is what i hope the most!

Get a little early pressie for my self this Christmas!!






Bioterm promo pack! Comes with toner, cleanser and moisturizer!!!

Has been using this brand for 2 years i think....what i love the most is the moisturizer!!

Apply once in the morning and my face and it will last till night! Besides that, i loves the smells of the gel, nt a fragrance that will make my sensitive nose sneezing non stop....lol

Bought Dear Christmas gift, not an expensive one but yet is a handy and very useful gift for him!

Hope he likes it!!

January is coming....counting down to my bday is less than a month!

OMG!! I can feel i am getting old......


xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment