Monday, December 6, 2010

Mein's Bday @ Cafe Barbera








Feels like my blog is gonna spam with all my frenz bday..... but this time, this fren she is very special.....she is my soul mate, my bestie, my 'driver', my 'phone loaner', my 'ah loong', my 'cam-whore' kaki!

Actually we had never been this close in secondary school.... ya, we used to play 'rough ball' together but still never so close after finish secondary school....i think the main reason we r still keep in touch now is our home location is pretty close, so we can always hang out, yam cha and chit chat anytime we want!

Just for her, i attended 2 birthday dinner organised by her! Phew.... It was fun, lots of funs.....
The first night, leen, amy, and me go to Cafe Barbera located at Bangsar. First time visit, nice ambiance and quite a quiet place to chill out.... great choice Mein!
That night we have fun there doing just one thing - Cam-whore !!!!
Using Mein superb camera, we are able to capture so much fun moments and laughter.....

















After dinner, we headed to Alexis for Tiramisu of course.......
and the cam-whore moment continue there.......

xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment