Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair



skin facial product to me is an essential item.... To me, living without them is like living without drinking water..... I loves trying different product that suite my skin type...
my skin type basically are combination of oily and dry skin type.... uneven skin tone has been my biggest problem... especially those darker skin tone around my eye lid..... couldn't bare my skin to go out without any concealer on it!!
and finally after months of waiting, finally I tried out Estee Lauder Advance night repair....
was undecided to try out this product or not coz it was quite pricy to have it!!
but for my pretty skin, i willing to burnt a hole in my wallet....
This was not a brand new product from Estee Lauder, it has been in the market for 10 years....
So i trusted on their patented ingredient used in the product and years of research on it...
well, shall wait and c the result in 4 weeks time.....

xoxo ~p~

1 comment:

  1. cool :) visiting blogger friends...1st time here..say hai hai hai :)

    ReplyDelete