Sunday, August 12, 2012

12.08.12

Blogging at this hour.... first time....

1.59am 12.08.12

Just had a movie night out... Bourne Legacy is the name.
Confused and bored at the first half of the movie... and action only get excited at the very last part... No Matt Damon... seems like missing a huge part of the movie...

Today i learned some inspiration words form a fren of mine...

Determination is the key... Don't give your self excuses...
Nothing is impossible...

I believe if i can go through this hard time... i shall be able to see the rainbow...
Had an awesome karaoke session Fri night with my gals...
Can't stop laughing and singing Jay's song... our all time fav...
Reminds me those were the days...
When we used to sing it in the classroom... having the lyric in our hand instead of notes...
 Suddenly i felt we had changed a lot...
No more worried bout exam ..instead we worried bout our future...

These days without seeing you actually make me missed you ...
I wonder if i had used to being pampered by you... i guess that is the reason why...
I hoping you are doing fine... and we can still be friends...

 Counting down to one month for another sweet escape...
No more excuses... Gym more so i can wear my bikini confidently...


xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment