Friday, August 24, 2012

Change?






Someone said i had change....
I become realistic...... and i told that person

" is not i being realistic, but this is the true "

Perhaps my dreams makes me realized how important to know the 'true'.
I know is hard for everything to start in the beginning....
but i believe all the hardship will be paid off...
i change for a better me... you don't judge me if you don't know me... 

and i know there are ppl out there supporting me ....for what i aim to achieve...
and some just give me negative feedback....
you will regret on how you had ever look at me....

Holidays, ppl around keep asking me how come i am not going for vacation...
LOL.... maybe this month i just rest and keep focus on my biz...




Went to Bulgogi Brothers at Paradign Mall  last Fri for our usual dinner...
Only thing i like is the big tv screen showing latest korean MV.
and it is HD quality... 

Food  = ok
ambiance = ok
service  = fantastic baby

and just yesterday, Sharon Baby gal,Megan turn 1 years old...
Still remember the day i went to her house is the day she get married...
and now her baby is 1 years old?? How time flies....
Got her this mini cupcake from Wondermilk.... and i can't keep my eyes off these mini sweet looking cupcakes....



Marriage life to me is still a long way to go...

xoxo ~p~


No comments:

Post a Comment