Thursday, September 20, 2012

20.9.12

I can only blame myself for the mess... is been a really tough week for me..... i struggle to settle all the things by my own... and is not easy.... at this time, i hope you are there to support me..... but it turn out to be diff..... maybe i am the one shouldn't expecting so much.... So many sleepless night and so many tears... never been so stressful.... the last time i been so depressed and cried like this is when i broke up with my bastard ex 2 years ago..... Just stay strong.....everything gonna be fine.... Just hope that you would hug me close and tell me this.... 'Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown Everybody's watching to see the fallout So here you are, two steps ahead and staying on guard Every lesson forms a new scar They never thought you'd make it this far But turn around, oh they've surrounded you It's a showdown and nobody comes to save you now' I know i can make it through.. If you wish to see me fail.... then you are not gonna see it.... xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment