Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tarot said.....

brand new month... brand new hair style....
Was reluctant to change it as i wanted to have it longer only go and style it up...
But thanks to my lil Sis who bought this coupon and in the end didn't have a change to use it...
Quite fascinate with her Ombre hair.... I wish i could have it in purple color...
Decided to have rebonding but the hair stylist insist that i am totally not suitable with this hair style.... and recommeded i should perm my hair.... which is way more suitable for my face and hair structure.... again... i trusted the hairstylist and TADA!!
Definitely feel much refreshing and more volume.... Yet i still doubt my self will be rocking with this hair style.... so far, i received the comment is ' Hot Chick' 'Sexy'...... So i think not so bad huh...
 


 Visited my fav nail salon over the week, and i must say i am so in love with the design i choose.
Again, Jade, my fav manicurist didn't disappointed me...thumbs up for your piece of art.... everyone say it is NICE~~loving the vintage color and flower on my nails...


Today i also tried out something new.... was having some doubt about my future plan...
i wonder if i am on the correct track.... and the tarot cards tell me that i need to choose and be focus about it... clearer view of what i heading towards....Another thing sifu told me is my 'taohua' this year is like super duper great.... i was like... 'ya, i know'... Sifu asked me to choose carefully and this special someone will be under my control....muahahaha...best feeling ever when i heard it....
Sifu also predicted i will be getting married in the next 2 years time.... believe it or not?

Anyway, what sifu said i only take it for some precaution and advises.... not really 100% trust it..
i would like to be more concentrate in my career for the moment... and for the special one, i will choose it carefully.... like what all my fren said, open your eyes big big.... and select the one that really treat you better than yourself....

So many had appeared in my life within this 6 months.... and i would say all are just hanging by and will go away soon.... If someone SERIOUSLY wants to be a part of your life, they will SERIOUSLY make an effort to be in it. I saw your effort.... just i not sure i am ready for it....  

Is another Monday coming.... Yawn... 
Sept will be a super busy month for me.... cross fingers hope everything will turn out smoothly... 
Counting down Sweet escape... another 19 days.... 
Can't wait... 

xoxo ~p~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment