Monday, October 29, 2012

29.10.12

How are you...
just wanna know if you are ok..
just wanna let you know i did miss you...
hoping and praying the best for you....

Back from my last sweet escape of the year...
Fall sick instantly.... the bad throat is killing me...
When down with sickness, the one i hope beside me is you...
just hope there are someone i can get pampered with...
and treat me like a princess.......
When will that day come????

Last 2 months of the year..... this year resolution.... not even 1 is full fill !!!FML...
just a little bit more determination.... i know i can make it....
my next year resolution is no more 9-5 job....
no more work for others unless yourself!




Every single gf is getting married... sob sob....
Happy marriage Soo Hoon.... 10 years friendship.... and just wonder when is my turn....
how would it be... marriage proposal.... purple wedding dinner ....
can i have a purple wedding gaun?? please.....
sign of getting old.... is getting more and more obvious...


Super duper funny pic, taken by sherli.... you got me!


xoxo~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment