Monday, October 8, 2012

8.10.2012




Exactly 2 weeks time will be flying off again with the gals for another beach x sunshine trip....
Yet, my weight is not really going down.... damn... really wanna look good in my bikini shoot....
crossing my fingers that this time my period will not clash on my trip....

Finally i know the reason why.... you behave is such a way that i don't understand....
right now, i started to understand the meaning of cherish the person you love in your life....
you never know what is gonna happen in the next day...
i wish i could do my best just to make you feel better....
have faith and believe in your self.... i know you can go through it....
Just remember that i will always be there for you...
Happy today.... that i finally got to meet you after so long....
even is just less than 5 mins..... but is enough for me...

this month i determine to ;

workout 4 times a week...at least i mean...
pay off all my cc debts.... no more shopping....;(
brush up my Jap, April is coming soon.....

and i biggest wish of all..... hopefully you will get well soon....

xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment