Saturday, November 17, 2012

17.11.12

seems like spending alot of Sunday n Saturdays this week due to the alternate day of holidays...
For the first time, my tyre went flat when i was about to go home.... luckily i have 2 of you who are willing to help me.....Arigato Gozaimasu!!!!


Coming to year end.... my fav month would be Dec....Coz  Mein Bday is coming soon ....
This pic was taken 5 years ago.... we were so young and fresh... LOL
This year, we gonna take lots of pics again and compare the differences.....

Another reason why i love Dec..... Coz Christmas is coming!!!
 Dear Santa, i have been a really good gal this year... can you reward me something i wanted for long long time?????

 Looking forward for next year to come.... and i know there is alot more i need to achieve to make my dreams come true..... crossing fingers...


xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment