Saturday, December 1, 2012

1.12.12





I am ok..... but my car is not OK....
Has been repeating these words for quite a number of times ever since i met first car accident on Monday....
Mein...sorry if i scared you....i hope you are really ok....

unexpected things really happened as per my twitter status.... shouldn't have say those words....
maybe next time i try win lottery prize.... LOL.....

Finally Dec is here!!
So in love with this month....Mein bday is coming so so soon....sign of my bday is comin next....
And my BKK trip in Jan....can't wait to shop like crazy again....:)
and Christmas will be here..... very soon....

Here is a little message for Santa.....



Despite without a car, i still get to meet up lots of frens and hang out with them....
 Really felt bless with all the cares and offered of being my driver for the coming weeks.....
Arigato very very much!!!! 

Excited bout the pool party tonight.....Let's start the Dec with party!!!!

xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment