Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye 2..0..1..2

Elo....finally today is the last day of 2012!!!!

Woohooo....... Had a great BBQ gathering last night with the gals.....
Reminds me so much of our secondary school time.... and once again reminds me that i m aging too....

Been grateful to have a bunch of frens and family to help me out during the years.... especially when i m in deep problem and troubles.... i really appreciated much for having u all around me....
Arigato Gozaimasu!

And this is a special month for me as i finally get 'attached' again...
He appeared too many times in my life.... and all this while he has been a joker and gentleman to me..... guess we sort of figure out each other more and so he asked and i say 'Yes'.... LOL....This is not a marry proposal..... Spent our first Christmas in Bukit Tinggi...... I can only felt your warm hug ..... makes me felt comfort all the time....



And yes....finally get my hair extension done!!! Now my hair length is in my dream condition all this while!!!! Super happy with the result and special thanks to Nicole for your time and special price**



So....for year 2013.... just gonna be better and greater than 2012....
make all those dreams possible.... i know i can make it....


xoxo ~p~



No comments:

Post a Comment