Monday, December 10, 2012

10/12/12





How's your day so far?

Me, tired like hell...... haven have enuff sleep since last week....
The whole weekends was indeed amazing.... i love the blue bday surprise we made for Mein.... gonna update soon as well....
And apparently too many random ppl appeared after the accident.... 
and everyone are treating me very well i would say.... guess angel always by my side...
Thanks again to those who be my driver..... i couldn't ask for more....


To wrap up this year..... i would say my biggest achievement is to get Hannaya open successfully....
Wanna thanks so so many ppl around me...especially my mum...without her, i wouldn't be able to walk this far.....
And the life of being single again... haven been into this status for quite awhile...
and i guess i am enjoying it much... 
Throughout the year, there are many ppl had appeared in my life that inspired so so much....
They given me insight of my future plan.... never the less those care you all given to me....
Arigato Gozaimasu!!!!

So next year resolution is to .....

i guess i just keep it to my self.... everytime i say it out it never happens....LOL


xoxo ~p~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment