Wednesday, February 27, 2013

be my valentines

Anyong......counting down to land of K in a month.....
experiencing the change of lifestyle....still adapting it.... thank god i no need to wake up by 7 every morning..... more free time to focus on my own biz..... hopefully everything will turn out well next month....finger cross** 

And so i had a splendid CNY and valentines with le boy.... 
Hearing he is gonna cook for me on valentines really make me ROFLOL.... 
This is wat you would react if a man who rarely touch pots and pans in the kitchen..... told you he is gonna COOK!!! 

He was clumsy but after struggle for an hour with my advise and comment besides him.... TADA!!! 
Pretty awesome dish with chicken chop, bacons, vegetables & red wine - he set up his own candle light dinner on the table.....it was more than what i expected.....thanks dear... 

after dinner, he self-acted a scene and make me go and search the bouquet of flower in his closet..... 
i was totally surprise to see the purple roses in it......knowing purple roses are hard to get....really didn't expect he get the roses in my fav color..... ARIGATO


Thanks for making effort and make me have a great valentines day..... love you much.... 




xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment