Friday, March 15, 2013

15.3.2013


Happy bday my little brother....can't wait for dinner with you all later...
yummy.... good & high calories food awaiting me....


Not a very productive month.....everything was not up as i was expected....
demotivated most of the time...... i need some fresh air to breath in and start again!!! 

first thing first, removing hair extension was hell great!! 
now i felt my hair lighter and more natural..... le bf said i look prettier than without it.... 
however, i do missed the length of the hair..... can't wait my hair to grow faster!!! 

okay....my first pic without extension..... and first ever pic i ever post with le panda..... can't fit him all in coz he is too big....LOLZ..finally bring it home for swim and sun bathing.... now he is super duper clean!!! Le bf asking me almost everyday when am i going to give him back le panda...( for your info, the panda belongs to him )...... i think it all depends on my mood.....

counting down to the land of K 2 weeks.....finalised the hotel booking at the very last min....lucky still able to choose within our budget..... 

here is 2 things i promised my self to be done by month end.... 

1 ----- please head to the gym ----- i know i had given many excuses... 
2------ plan my everyday life------- have been really clueless of what to do every day when i woke up... 

here you go, the last selca pic i took with my hair extension.... 

xoxo ~p~


No comments:

Post a Comment