Monday, April 15, 2013

April be Axtra Good plz....





Started my first week of april in Korea.... a country i think i will never get bored of going for vacation....and even think of staying there.... lolz...
weather is killing me there.... almost everyday is less than 10 degrees.... 20++ degrees diff from Malaysia.... everyday wear jackets and few layers of clothes just to keep myself warm.... and at that time....i wish you were here...hugging me closely and still telling me those lame joke....

This 8days journey are truly great with the one i love most.... dearest mummy and little sis....
3 woman went crazy with all the great bargains and shopping spree in Korea.....

It reminds me also the last time i came Korea with all the big gang.... missed you guys so so much!!!

Ends of holidays means back to business....
Things are moving rather slow this month.... hoping the best will come in the end....
and still going on my gym life.... le bf and i were in a challenge of losing weight.... so i cant lose to him....
i will not let myself to gain anymore weight....
poor me...diet on means all the desserts and great food are banned....

till then.... wish me luck in the challenge

xoxo
~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment