Monday, July 8, 2013

ellooooooooo

i know...i know.....
i have not been updating this blog for quite awhile....
and someone complaint y i didn't update....LOLZ....

Okay...where to start...
erm......how bout i update my recent make over on my hair??
Super love it...coz i haven been having straight long hair for quite some times ago....
and le bf super duper love it...actually i did it 50% coz of him....
and thanks to Nicole, my special personal hairstylist..... super cheap -relative price she gave me....ARIGATO !!!




taken from my macbook....not too bad...but definitely wanted to get a new camera.... 
CASIO TR - series is really awesome.Heard review is the best selca camera so far...can auto edit skin tone and add soft effect......hmm.....needed to save $$ $$ for Japan trip and lots more of stuff.....cross-fingers sales be good this month.... 

Super stress these few month....sales wasn't that good and my bills are pilling like Himalaya mountains.......maybe is time for me to get a permanent job to secure my financial problem....
lucky le bf always besides me.....giving me ideas and brainstorm with me on how to bring more sales for the shop..... i really appreciate every single things he ever did....
and he actually pay attention to every little things i said.... 
once i did mentioned on FB status quoting on Taylor Swift song's lyric; 

You pull my chair out and help me inAnd you don't know how nice that is But i do 
He has been doing it every time we went out for dine....Ever since we started dating till now.... ohh....ya, we just celebrated our 6th month-sary together...update you next time.... 



Till thn,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment