Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Say no to 'Sport'?




i would like to confess that i am not a 'sport' person....
but i had played badminton for 2 consecutive weeks and guess what?
i even challenged master 'mein'!!! For godness sake!!!
it was uncle suggestion actually, he think i am 'too' good at my badminton skills...
so he say that if i would have scored 5 marks while playing with mein, then he would have treat me meals....
i had confidence on myself.....even though i am still a green horn in this sport....
don't underestimate me okie??
i noe the standard i am up to.....

assignments......is piling up n due dates taken up my entire calender space! FML...
Yet, chilling out and enjoy the most of my life is what important to me....
so tempting to book tix to Korea as Air Asia is doing promo!!!

Dear was saying gonna come over this week....
i doubt if he can make it...but i had 'cross my fingers' coz is really been awhile....
i missed him...

xoxo ~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment