Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jipaban – My 2010 Santarina


OMG!! Is December!!! means is time to burnt another hole in my wallet!!!
Just only yesterday, dear was asking me: 'Have you got me the Christmas present?'
I was like ........ silent for a moment
Due to dear birthday on October, i had basically have my wallet injured badly....
an iphone 4 + a wallet for him!!!

So i answered him.... those pressie i gave you are your Christmas present, combined together!! Okey?
Dear was like: 'Huh?' like tat oso can ar??
i would really loves to give him a present since he has been a very good boy this year...lol...
but what to get and where to get?? cracked my head for so long...
till then i logged into Nuffnang main page and saw this!!

JIPABAN in santa hat!! So cute!!

This could be my opportunity to save my injured wallet!!!! lol..
Just create your own mall by key in ur details and emails and there you go!
Looking through Jipaban website where by i can customized the shop i wanted in my mall....makes my shopping lots more easy and tidy...no need to go high and low search for it...Now i got total of 7 shops in my mall..... but i wanted to add more..... so

just click + add besides the shops name and it will automatically added into your mall....




after browsing all the shops, i decided go back to my mall.... and start exploring each and every shop!! It's so much fun....


this is the outlook of my mall..... woah!!



searching and searching....looking through the shops in my malls....
and i saw this shop -Out of the cube, offering various stylish male shirts..


wait! i think i saw something....
This is it!! The male model in the pic look so great in this shirts! i am gonna get this to my dear!!
My dear always grumble and said why u never buy shirts for me when you go out shopping?
i totally denied it of course!!! as a lovely and caring gf like me, sure i got!! but every time i bought it turned out to be the wrong size i had chosen...is neither too big or too small....
here in Jipaban, i can settle my problem once and for all!!

see the measurement on the item listed...and they even have the height for you to compare what size you want in case you get the wrong one....

cost of the shirt only cost RM86.20!!
I am sure dear will love what i had choose for him in this Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Dear!!

xoxo~p~

No comments:

Post a Comment